Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These item are all up for sale, pics of each item are listed below each one so just click to see them, instead of killing the 56K guys, you can view what you want, not all of it.

If you have any questions, Let me know, I'm online all the time and ill get back with you pretty quick. Pay pal or a USPS money order for payment. If your interested please pm me and I can answer any questions or discuss anything you need. Prices do not include shipping, when you pm me ill need you zip for a shipping quote. I'm pretty quick to ship, most in 1-2 days.

-Tire Cover...will work on ANY 26.5 - 29 inch tall tire. Use it on the back of a jeep like shown or you can put this on your spare under the truck to keep it nice, or if you like me and have your spare in the back, you can keep it on there. Never used, and new in the box. $10
PIC

-Clear corner, driver side...this is the old style diamond clear corners. great shape, no cracks. $10
PIC 1
PIC 2

-Stock grill inserts, no explanation needed? $5
PIC 1
PIC 2

-Stock V8 Magnum heads, includes springs like shown. These heads have around 70K on them but still look to be in great shape! Would be great heads to have ported up and polished, save yourself some money and get these cheap! $250
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3
PIC 4

-Center Console as shown, camel in color, good condition, no breaks or tears in the fabric or the body. Will fit CC 97-99 dakota and 98-00 Durango. $50
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3
PIC 4

-Suncoast Creations air box. This is a air box designed to fit with most any Ram air hoods for duhh...ram air. Designed for the sun coast creations ram air hood, but should be able to fit or modify to fit and ram air hood. $50
PIC 1

-Stock magnum air box with intake tube as shown! $30
PIC 1

-Stock magnum air box, only the bottom section if yours is perhaps broke? $10
PIC 1

-16 x 8 dakota/durango rims. As shown in the pics, these have tires...here is the deal. The tires are worn pretty good...BUT....you have the option to get the tire or not! By two or all four and ill ship them to you and you can melt the tires off of them in burnouts and donuts....OR...no rubber and ill ship you just the rim! Each rim comes with the center cap. Will spit or sell all four. The tires on there are Yokohama 255 65 16...$100 for 2 or $200 for all four.
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3
PIC 4

-15 x 8 dakota or Durango rim. This tire and rim has NEVER been mounted, can be a full size brand new spare. Tire is brand new and is a 255 65 15. Will not separate rim and tire! $75
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3

-Oem battery strap $5
PIC 1

-Beer keg intake manifold a shown. Fits V8 magnums. $45
PIC 1
PIC 2

-Side Skirts...genuine Mopar Accent kit rear skirts. These are ABS plastic, unpainted, and comes with mounting hardware. The only thing with these skirts, they have the STOCK exhaust cutout on one side, so you have to have stock mounted exhaust. Rather than that, they are awesome! I can look into finding you pics of them mounted if needed. Steal! $50
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3

-Dodge RAM bed extender. Genuine mopar part...#1-82207107. This is brand new in the box, only opened to view it for pictures. These retail from the dealer for $275 +/-, for sale here brand new $150
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3

Things still for sale from my last sale:

-Kick Panels from my 99, Agate I think...(make speaker inserts or something?)$30
PIC 1

-OEM fog light housings (no wires or brackets) One on the left needs wet sanded, the other one is almost perfect $15
PIC 1
PIC 2

-SS Hood insert painted blue (easy to strip off) $20
PIC 1

-Used AEM air filter, still in good condition, you can use a K&N recharge kit on it though if you want it cleaned, red in color, only used about 10K... $25
PIC 1

-OEM battery Box $5
PIC 1

-2 1/16 auto meter carbon fiber oil pressure gauge $30
PIC 1
PIC 2

-2 1/16 carbon fiber mounting cup new in package ($30 new) $20
PIC 1

-Klean wheels inserts. Fits behind 17 inch dakota rims to block brake dust on the rims. Had them on my old 17's and helped out ALOT, dont fit 20's though. These cost $50 new...$20
PIC 1

-One of the eBay high speed gas saver things you put in your air intake tube. Will fit any dakota intake tube and can be cut to fit as needed $10
PIC 1

-Cordless Dremel with one battery and a charger, no tools or bits included. I bought this one and used it a couple times before buying an electric one. Like new. $30
PIC 1

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey man were r u at i want those 16x8 inch wheels if u still have all 4if not pm me back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts