Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up people, New here to the site, Just bought my first Dakota, First truck really, But it's a Black 02 SLT extend cab. Looking to do a lot of future mods to it. Hoping that this site will have alot of good info on altering my truck. I already put 20 inch chrome, Mondera X's, and chrome speed grill top and vanlance grill. with clear turn signals. planing on full air bag set up. I have already purchased 8 Blitzluft (I think that's how it's spelled?)- 1/2 inch valves and am getting ready to purchase the rest of the set up, bags, tanks, compressors, 4 link, ect. ect. If you guys have any info on bagging the Dak. any help will be helpful. not sure what I'm getting myself into before I lower my truck. Would like to know what the pros and cons are with an airbag truck. Thanks in advance. !afro

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome aboard. Check out the articles section. I have created a article for air bag specifics. If you have a question, post a comment on the article.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wus up Hung Low and welcome.There are quite a few bagged dakotas on this site I'm sure any of us could help with any questions you may have.It is always better to learn from someone else's mistakes. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get started. You know it sucks that all my freinds have bags and I'm the only truck in the group of about 15-20 that does not have bags. So I always end up at the end of a caravan going to a show. With a little luck, I'll have the Dak, bagged in time for BloodDrag in West Palm Beach, Spring Break Nationals in Daytona Beach, And Spring Fling -- Panama City Beach, Fl. !afro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.