Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up people, New here to the site, Just bought my first Dakota, First truck really, But it's a Black 02 SLT extend cab. Looking to do a lot of future mods to it. Hoping that this site will have alot of good info on altering my truck. I already put 20 inch chrome, Mondera X's, and chrome speed grill top and vanlance grill. with clear turn signals. planing on full air bag set up. I have already purchased 8 Blitzluft (I think that's how it's spelled?)- 1/2 inch valves and am getting ready to purchase the rest of the set up, bags, tanks, compressors, 4 link, ect. ect. If you guys have any info on bagging the Dak. any help will be helpful. not sure what I'm getting myself into before I lower my truck. Would like to know what the pros and cons are with an airbag truck. Thanks in advance. !afro

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome aboard. Check out the articles section. I have created a article for air bag specifics. If you have a question, post a comment on the article.

·
Registered
224 Posts
You have definitely come to the right site. There are enough people on here that can actually help you. So, like idslamyou said, if you have questions, post it up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wus up Hung Low and welcome.There are quite a few bagged dakotas on this site I'm sure any of us could help with any questions you may have.It is always better to learn from someone else's mistakes. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get started. You know it sucks that all my freinds have bags and I'm the only truck in the group of about 15-20 that does not have bags. So I always end up at the end of a caravan going to a show. With a little luck, I'll have the Dak, bagged in time for BloodDrag in West Palm Beach, Spring Break Nationals in Daytona Beach, And Spring Fling -- Panama City Beach, Fl. !afro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts