Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody my name is chris and i have a 2001 dakota quad cab. it has air ride suspension,suede and leather interior,colorado inferno steering wheel which i had to have a custom built hub. i have a clarion head unit which plays ipod videos. i have monitors in the head rests. i have the gull wing tonneau cover. it has 20 inch kmc vamps. i added some billet in the engine . i have brute force intake to give the 3.9 v6 a liittle more horsepower. on the outside i have a shaved tailgate, roll pan i recently added some vinyl graphics to it. it has a cowl induction hood with a street scene spped grill. it currently is in the shop getting some more customizing done to it . i will post some pics when i get it back. i ve been showing for about 3years now . iam in a club here in socal called no sympathy. we are always lookinf for new members to come and hang out with us at the shows it would be cool to see more dakotas ou at the shows. i am a dodge man this is my second dakota my first one was a 1989 dakota sport but i didnt customize it. i drive a neon as a daily driver now because somebody tried to steal my truck at work but they didnt succeed thank god well thats it. talk to you all later

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be sure to post us up some pics of your ride, or use the user gallery and upload some!

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Hey i was just looking around on the net for some pictures of a blazer with a bmw clip on it and found a pic of your truck at a show,california spring truck jam to be exact.Your were parked next to ghetto ass dodge minivan(that looked nice).Its pretty sweet looking on the outside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts