·
Registered
19 Posts
I made mine. It's not very hard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok when you made your did you bolt them in or did they float there? do you have any pics? an did you have to trim the spring pocket any? an sorry one more question for everybody, where can i get drop spindels (sp) for a 96 4cyl

·
Registered
65 Posts
make them or buy universal cups from master image customs, then lay the bottom cup in the spring cup and cut out the a-arm so it will slide down inside the arm and the bag will be level with the top of the lower control arm and trim about an 1/2 inch off the top 1 add a piece of threadall to the top and mount it up, thats what i did i am layin crossmember on 17's with no drop spindles and 45 series tires with still psi in my bags when i hit crossmember

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine just float there. I don't have any pics, sorry. I did have to trim the spring pocket on top. I talked to Western Chassis about drop spindles and they said that they would drop me 2 inches and I have a 4-cylinder as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Use full size checvy cups, they fit great. No need to bolt them in, but sometimes there is a pop when you lift, but that's just the cups seating. You will need to trim the coil spring pocket a little.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts