Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
The white Dakota has a Cervini's sniper front bumper and hood and a stillen grille.
The second black dakota has a xenon front bumper.

They both have clear corners. I think I may actually have a used pair of these in my garage. I upgraded to the clear euro corners and headlights. let me know if you are interested and I can let them go for around $20 shipped. I will see if I can dig them up tommorow and snap a pic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that great

The white Dakota has a Cervini's sniper front bumper and hood and a stillen grille.
The second black dakota has a xenon front bumper.

They both have clear corners. I think I may actually have a used pair of these in my garage. I upgraded to the clear euro corners and headlights. let me know if you are interested and I can let them go for around $20 shipped. I will see if I can dig them up tommorow and snap a pic.
that sounds great man thanks

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
what year dak you have? if it hasn't been checked out, have it checked. See what you need done to it engine wise and suspension wise so that you won't be having to worry as much about replacing parts due to wear and tear.
imo, small would be interior, for me... just work your way up on what you want done there, stereo, ALARM, etc. tweed, vinyl, gator??? once you get that start to work on the suspension or the engine if you want, just build up on it. paint is last for me cause anything can happen, plus it's pretty fast (if your not going big on the paint).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts