Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my entire stereo system! This is for a club cab Dakota.....................

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X889 head unit with Sirius tuner paid till 10/07, MTX thunderform with 2-10" Diamond Audio subs, Focal Utopia 6.5" components, 7"Morel midbass, Phoenix Gold items: M44 4 channel amp, M100 2 channel amp, EQ215X 1/3 octave 30 band EQ, 3- balanced 8v line drivers, pair of 1.5 farad caps, and all necessary wiring. Everything is in perfect condition. The amps are triple darlington and made in the US unlike what Phoenix Gold currently sells. Anyone who knows these amps know what they can do, how clean they sound, and how impossible they are to find! These are old school competition SQ amps and the EQ is from the same era. The front components are about a year old and cost me over $2000! the rear midbass are about 2 years old and so are the subs. This is still in my truck and you can come hear it if you like. Its very clean no matter what volume or what you are listening to! I dont drive my truck everyday so everything is still like new. The amps were never abused or run lower than 2 ohms (they can go .25 ohms) but were never installed in daily driven vehicles in the past. I won't separate anything, but I will let everything go at the first resonable offer. Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody wants this?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I would rather try to sell everything since this combo works very well together. But it seems like no takers. Let me know what you want. Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the focal's are 3 way so you have to modify your door panels. I will sell the component set and the morel's with x overs for $950. the Focal components alone were over $2000. I have the recipts for everything exept the x overs for the Morel's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts