Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up ya'll, just bored a computer, so I stopped by. I am bringing my truck to silverstar one of these days. I tried to do it my self, well actually i didn't even get to touch it, some friends did it, but the fucker broke the other day and i'm fed up wit it, so fuck it. I'll just let them do it cause i aint got no time anymore. But, I will definitly post pics. !headbang

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phat, I will be heading up there in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can meet up and go cruise or sumfin. Lata.

·
Registered
464 Posts
HIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHH DR. Nick!

Hey justin gimme a call you still got my ###-###-#### right?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzz haappaning Josh! Man I tried to call you the other night, but my phone fucking sucks. But I will definitly give ya a ring. Hey NDADIRT, hit me up and we'll go grab a couple of beers and shit. That goes for any body. If ya'll are close or not, fuck we'll get together. It is so fuckin cool not having an ol lady anymore!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
yeah thats my b-day...on the fifth but the dak prolly wont be there.....i think i'm gonna go ahead an suicide my doors

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It depends on what I get silverstar to do. I was gonna buy a daily driver civic, but I'm thinking body drop on some 20" oasis b1's. Plus I need to get my system back running, I FRIED the shit outta my amp. But if I don't get to wild and I don't find a job, then I'll try an make it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts