Dodge Dakota Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
pretty much a wreck in that car will send you 6ft under. 4 local ppl i know have had the SRT4's... ok, 5 but the last one is a douche and the turbo went bad cuz hes an idiot... then went with a bigger turbo for... more LAG! yay!

but one has wrecked like 3 times (all not her fault) 1.) side swipe/hit and run 2.) lady pulled out in front of her 3.) another person pulled out in front of her. she drives the car
easily and barely gets on the gas

one rolled his in the rain (under 50mph, broke his neck.) lived. he hydroplaned going up a hill and went into a ditch sideways.

one rolled and smacked a tree.. ROOF first. (he was gettin it, got a lil air, over corrected. drinking was also a factor.) had just dropped off my cuzin at his house.

then theres 87dakbuilder... if he could keep the boost down then he'd be alright lol

ill comment,,,,cobalt ss,neon srt,honda si, front wheel drive cars fast ohh but not to fast if all they do is burn out,,,and of course most of these cars will rip our dakotas apart but were in total dif ball games,,,i have two buddys with mitsu eclipes gsx all wheel drive pushing about 25psi and every time we go to a shoot out we run into these guys in the cobalts and neons thats there parents bought them cause if they had any sense they would know they wasted money.....thats my take

yeah my dad ditched his Si after less than a week for a solstice

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.