Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have an 08 Quad Cab.....I am looking fro a hood scoop and have my eye leaning towards 2 different styles.....one is from a guys truck on here the other is a 70-71 Demon dual snorkel.....lets see what yall got.
Here is a pic of the members scoop.....and if you dont know what a Demons scoop looks like ya need to spend some time on Moparts.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
that scoop is from the newer r/t's. i had a dart with the dual scoops. they looked great on it and i was going to put some on my dak, until i came across my cowl hood for free. i like the dart/demon scoops. make them functional like they originally were.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,363 Posts
that scoop is from the newer r/t's. I had a dart with the dual scoops. They looked great on it and i was going to put some on my dak, until i came across my cowl hood for free. I like the dart/demon scoops. Make them functional like they originally were.

i agree. Jim i think the dual scoop would be a nice touch

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK I have an 08 Quad Cab.....I am looking fro a hood scoop and have my eye leaning towards 2 different styles.....one is from a guys truck on here the other is a 70-71 Demon dual snorkel.....lets see what yall got.
Here is a pic of the members scoop.....and if you dont know what a Demons scoop looks like ya need to spend some time on Moparts.com
Hello, I have an 08 dakota and would like to know where I can get a scoop like the one pictured on the black dodge. Most scoops are short I like how this one is much longer. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts