Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive tried uploading a pic of my truck but it keeps saying upload failed. i check the size its 11.1KB and its 97 x 82. it wont let me upload it from my comp, i even posted it here Link: http://download.yousendit.com/9E5699AE1B660F83
and even that doesnt work. can anybody help me???:confused:

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
at least you have the option to upload an image, the only option i have is to not use an avatar. if any ones knows could ya post it, and help us out

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Doh, don't know how long that has been going on. For some reason the setting was disabled to upload custom avatar's. I have enable the setting, so you should be able to upload a custom one now. The option is in the user control panel.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
admin said:
Doh, don't know how long that has been going on. For some reason the setting was disabled to upload custom avatar's. I have enable the setting, so you should be able to upload a custom one now. The option is in the user control panel.
kool thanks for turning it back on man, but now i have the potion and when i up lode my pic it only desplays a red x like it is now, and whn i try to save changes it says,

"There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully."

i resized my pic to 100x100, and even a pic to 90x90 and it still don't work:(

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Try it now. I think it should work.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
kaui56 said:
you should make the avatars 150x150...can see the pix better.
It makes the page load a lot longer. You can upload a larger pic in your profile, that way when people click your avatars, they will be directed to your profile.

·
Registered
180 Posts
how come i cant get a pic in my sig?

·
Registered
180 Posts
oops nevermind i figured it out.... what u guys think??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts