• frame

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • other

Votes: 6 27.3%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Usually drag the front crossmember down so it will lay flat. Then plate it with a quarter inch peicse of flat stock.

·
223 Posts
When I had mine I drug front crossmember, trans crossmember, and then the blocks. Oh, I had the team pneumatik drag blocks off ebay.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i have a friend that works at a machine shop so he cuts them down for me then he drills and taps them so they bolt on to my frame

·
Registered
867 Posts
Im gonna use some tow balls to drag in the rear....cheap and effective!

·
Registered
152 Posts
becarful dragging the crossmember. I drug mine a little to much and alost drug off my oil drain plug. Defiently plate it if you are going to be dragging it.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
becarful dragging the crossmember. I drug mine a little to much and alost drug off my oil drain plug. Defiently plate it if you are going to be dragging it.
whats involved in plating the xmember????? Is it just welding metal to it and dragging that instead of the xmember it self or am i missing something.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yep that's about it. Your just adding metal to be drug off instead of dragging the frame/crossmember till it's super thin and start to damage other things.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i draged a hole in my fuel tank once so i am waiting to get my fuel cell in

·
Registered
65 Posts
my lays flat on the ground crossmember all the way to back the got a lot of frame to drag

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Humm, I clicked 'other', usually when I Drag, it's against another car/truck and we only go about a 1/4 mile! ;) lol

And just for the record, the S-noma I helped build drags everything!! Crossmember, hole in fuel tank, both frame rails! lol Were always under that thing adding more metal! Its his daily driver thou!

·
Registered
65 Posts
dont be pussys drag frame not steel u add on ive drug through leafs and replaced them and still goin, i am on my second exhaust...fuck it right

1 - 20 of 32 Posts