Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Hard Would It Be To Narrow My Rear End My Self If I Buy The Axles From Moser Or Do Yall Now Any Good Cheap Places In Houston Tx I Have The Front Control Arms From Byc Narrowed All I Need Is The Back

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok they worth the money and the 3 month wait they are pretty easy to install but i bent one of the ball joint flange thats the only problem i had they are pretty good i ride em hard

·
Registered
464 Posts
Send it to moser. Great quality and great prices. Round $400 after shipping and everything else.

·
Registered
464 Posts
just send the axels and housing. THATS ALL nothing else. its a 2 day turn around.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Not sure from where you are. But i had to ship mine freight. Wasnt' too bad. IF it weighs less than 150lbs you can ship it UPS or FED Ex..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i talked to moser and they told me $210 plus shipping they said they would use the stock axles and just re spline em i didn't know u could use the stock ones fck it its cheaper

·
Registered
464 Posts
thats why you shouldn't listen to people who haven't done it lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Find a local shop if you can. Im out in cali and it only took a week. the part that took the longest was waiting for the axles to get here. I really dont think you can respline dakota axles unless your only going like an inch per side or less. The axles taper down towards the pumpkin.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think kaoticdakota did that but i dont know how much he narrowed it i want 1 1/2 on each side just enough to tuk sum 20s or 22s i have some 20s off a 6 lug chevy needs bout an inch to tuk

·
Registered
464 Posts
I narrowed mine 6.5"s on each side for a total of 13"s. Like i said Don't listen to people who haven't done it. Dakota axels don't taper (at least on the rear end i have). You can respline them at any length. (but don't be sarcastic).

Mine is narrowed enough to Lay body on 22" Oasis Gothics RWD with 14mm offset and a NICE pretty dish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts