1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
600-1200

·
Registered
464 Posts
depends on labor......a full color change depends on the material you're using single stage, tricoat, candy's, metallics, pearls, etc etc. You want the firewall painted inner fenders? I dunno prolly around 2500-4000 for a pro painter and shop fees

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thats sounds about better 600-1200 would be rediculasly low for any pro paint shop. Thats something I would charge for a "garage special"

·
Smurf
263 Posts
TO DO IT AND GET IT DONE RIGHT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AT LEAST 2000 I HAVENT FOUND AND CHEEPER THAN THAT THAT ARE SPRAYING CANDY'S I AM LOOKING INTO A HOUSE OF KOLOR PAINT JOB THE BEST PRICE I HAVE FOUND IS 2600 IF I DO ALL THE BODY WORK I CAN GET IT DOWN TO LIKE 2200

·
Registered
239 Posts
make friends with somebody that's really good at this stuff.......they'll hook you up.
Bk

·
Registered
37 Posts
well depending on what you mean by minor body work and the color of the paint cause that ranges from 30 to 85 a quart depending on color you would be saying 1500 to 2000

·
Banned
3,363 Posts
You brought back almost a fiveyear old thread
a lot has changed in the body industry in 5 years.

wow, you guys are finding paint jobs cheaper than i can and i run a body shop! the paint alone (depending on brand, color and stage) can cost more than $2k alone. primer, sandpaper, tape... then you have the man doing the work. it also depends on if you are doing it the right way or not. are you taking the bed off of the truck? pulling the glass? handles, mldgs, mirrors, bprs, etc. coming off of the truck? i did a mock est on my truck about a year ago on what it would cost off the street to "just" paint my truck and it was around $7500 with a 2 tone 3 stage paint. the reason i quotes "just" is because there isnt such a thing... there is always some repair/priming to do first. sorry for the ramble, but thats my take.

·
$pending money on Mopart$
39 Posts
TO DO IT AND GET IT DONE RIGHT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AT LEAST 2000 I HAVENT FOUND AND CHEEPER THAN THAT THAT ARE SPRAYING CANDY'S I AM LOOKING INTO A HOUSE OF KOLOR PAINT JOB THE BEST PRICE I HAVE FOUND IS 2600 IF I DO ALL THE BODY WORK I CAN GET IT DOWN TO LIKE 2200
ouch my ears!

I'd expect to pay a minimum of 2k, more for a color change.

·
Banned
3,363 Posts
You brought back almost a fiveyear old thread
HOLY JUMPIN OLD THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!!!! I GET IT NOW!! man i really need to start looking at those dates i guess before i reply!!! i jsut click new posts and read as much as i can, for obvious reasons, this one caught my eye...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts