Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know I've been busy with LIFE.. DEC was a busy month... My sister had a stroke (she is doing fine now) We Welcomed our First Grandchild into the World (a Boy) And I turned 50 ( say a word MoparVick and I will BAN YOU...J/K)..

Lets see I bought a welder, I am trying to learn how to weld..

I got me a very nice air compressor and some new tools. Now I just need to put them to use on my RT.... I have two 5.9's and a 440 to play with, so I HOPE to have some fun if Life will let me...

SoMD Crew we need to get something going you guys have my Number call me... I feel the need to do some cutting and grinding and welding when I learn some more.... :trink13: :trink13: :trink13: :trink13:

·
"MR. Cut & Flip"
1,496 Posts
Well finally you come back! Glad everything is better, especially your sister.. Welding it easy peezy... you can find some how-to's on the internet im sure. Miller may have some on their website too. Oh yeah... looks like your over the hill now!! :p Happy belated bday man... Do work...Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
welcome back bruz!

glad to hear all the great news and about the (grand) baby boy!

since you love tearin stuff up so much, wanna come cut up a truck? i'ma start clearing out my garage :D

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome back bruz!

glad to hear all the great news and about the (grand) baby boy!

since you love tearin stuff up so much, wanna come cut up a truck? i'ma start clearing out my garage :D
When ya doing that?

Welcome back old man, since you cant return a text, just send jokes, then i dont hear from you for weeks... Left me feeling like a girl after prom.... Glad all is well buddy, your walker is in the mail
You want a towel to wipe up all that water from your whining.......

You better be sending WALKER Mufflers or Else..... :D :rolleyes: ;) ;) I'll call ya this week end.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts