Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting the project. Im starting it in my goal list now. But after the recent passing of my father Im going to need help. I can't do this by myself. I need help from an exprienced person to give his two sences. Im trying to keep my mind steady And I think this will help. I have a 1997 Standard cab Dodge Dakota 4spd auto transimission 3.5 Axle Ratio Read axle chrysler 8.25
Power Brakes-frt Disc/rr Please anything to keep my mind off things would be great if you would like to donate anything to my small cause that would be great e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
133 Posts
sorry to hear about your father passing...what do you have so far as far as your list goes...how far are you planning to take it? slamming and dragging, 1/4mi beast, autoX, show stopper, daily driving beauty, sleeper, can hear you but cant see you, or a point a to point b reliable stocker?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im wanting to slam it. I want to bag it to where it goes from a stock look to a custom look. Kinda weird ideas floating in my head. But im willing to put alot of work into it. But first I got to gut the interior and work on that. I need to find new carpet and roof lining. PLus I got to fix where the plastic where the seat belts and the rear speakers are.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What is the engine size?

·
Registered
138 Posts
If it is the 3.7 I would go all out show. If it is the 3.9 I say give it some show but do alot more go stuff. Hey it would be great to outrun some V8 in a V6 and the 3.9 is a little workhorse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts