Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am finally commin home i found out when i get to come back to the states my unit is redeployin to ft. lewis washington. i know i will leave korea on the weekend of october 14 and i will fly back to vegas for a few days to pick up my wife then i will head to ft.lewis.
i cant wait i am so ready to get back to my family and to a country where most people understand me when i try to order a pizza.
is there any one in that area of the country that can get with me show me arround and help me get back to showin my dakota ?

any way i just thought i would share my good news with yall it is one in the morning here roughly eleven am central time there so i am gonna go home for the night but i will be back on soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey brother, on behalf of the entire Dakota Community, We want to thank u for your commitmment to the Armed Services, We hope u make it back safe brother. Remember the "Dirty Dodges" are waitin for ya!!! Keep it on the ground! Later!!

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks dude
i am on my way 34 days out and 34 days away from tryin to start on my next dak project i wanna lay one flat out on the 20' big horn rims i will be lookin to yall for alot of help with this project cuse i wanna get it done b4 i have to go to the desert it has been a long time goal for me to build my dream dak and i wanna know that i at least get to start it before i roll out

i also have to ask that those who know me from on here if by some god awful chance some thin happens to me over there that yall as a tribute to me and all the great men and wemon who have given all for this great country will yall work closely with my wife to make sure that my deam of a laid out first place dak becomes a reality.

i know that is a great burden to place on yall but it has been my dream for along time and to know that if i cant have it whale i am alive that some of the best and most knowledgeble guys can help my dream become a reality even if i cant be here to see it would be the best way i could be honored

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm sure I speak for most of us here, when I say, "WE GOTCHA BRO" Because I now OWN the ORIGINAL Smokin Dakota. I feel honored to even have it, so Unifying ourselves for the love and respect of our hobby is nothing to contribute to someone that puts there life on the line every minute of the day. We appreciate u bro, an I'm sure most of us will take up that dream if by some chance u cant. Never lifted, lol

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i apriciate that bro when i get home i am gonna get the wifer an acct on here and let her know the same thing.
i apriciate all your support and all of us here in the shop and on the lines are glad to have the support that we get from every one
we do what we do so you can sleep easier knowing that your home is safe

mechanic a85 out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts