Dodge Dakota Forum : Custom Dakota Truck Forums banner

add an audio forum?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah..me likey the 3.9..w00t w00t.

Ordered my intake a couple days ago, it should be here Wed. (12/10). I'm on call this week so I may be busy at night (crosses fingers) but hopefully I'll have time to put it on and maybe take some pics while I'm at it. I know the intake isnt hard to put on, put them on other cars, but I just want to have one of those "How to" things under my belt so I feel important :) Anyways, worse case I'll still let you guys know how it went and how it runs..laters.

So where is everyone from anyway?? I'm in Greensboro, NC

·
Registered
65 Posts
what up ppl. I got a 3.9 blk Dak. I'm a lil pissed cause I got rear ended last month, but thank gawd it's all geting taken care of. !headbang

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sometimes being in an accident can be benificial. When I was rear ended in my previous truck, I used the money to shave all the handles, tailgate and taillights and fix the bed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
yeah I'm figurin I'm gettin a good 3k from this guy that hit me so I'm gonna put it into baggin it. Besides, the whole cab, bed, even tanue (sp) cover are getting replaed. So I'm not really worried, just pissed this has happened for the 3rd time and I have to put my mods to my truck on hold.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sup Black, im in Charlotte all the time, my girl lives in Mt. Holly. I'm down there like every other weekend and sometimes for work i travel there during the week. We'll get up and get a beer some time and compare! whats your email addy

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm pushing a V.6 what's up with the upgrades? I'm not a engine buff, but ready to dress her up. Got any insites on parts and where from? B)

B

·
0 Posts
i got my 3.9 pushin like 220 horse, liek 210 at wheels, i got mopar performance intake manifold, holley TB of a V8, mild cam, flowmaster 40 series with high flow cat, a b&m shift and 3.73s in back with a LSD! runs mid to high 14's depending on my reaction times, and what i am runnin for tires!
and i;m reverse triangulated 4 link in back so I get some wheel hop which slows me down a lil! just saying whats up and tellin u what i am runnin

A

·
0 Posts
whats up guys, just wanted to say hi and that this site looks good. if you guys need some help with mods for the v6 id be glad to help you out. never under estimate the 3.9 with alittle work its not much of a dog at all :) check out my sig for mods.

·
Registered
8 Posts
whats up guys, just wanted to say hi and that this site looks good. if you guys need some help with mods for the v6 id be glad to help you out. never under estimate the 3.9 with alittle work its not much of a dog at all check out my sig for mods.
sorry im just learning the board

·
Registered
11 Posts
b2 here from Bushy Fork, NC (yes that's really the name of it, its on the bottom lower corner of person county. I also have the 3.9 V6 and since Dodge kinda decided to ignore this motor I'm gonna build it up and make it a true performer thus why I dubbed this Project SRT-6 Dakota. I'll fill you guys in later after I smooth out a few minor details.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts