Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hey Indy truck bash was a blast...glad i got to meet CostlyDakota and NBailey there was another member there but i didn't get to meet him.....It was a blast lots of draggage goin on....lata

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had a great time. I just hate that I had to leave Saturday evening and not get to party with the best of 'em. For those who missed it, you are really missing out on a super show.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Kaotik, I know i only talked to you for a few minutes because i was about to judge, and didnt see you after that. I also never found your truck at the show. I m sure i will see you at another show.
costly

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Naw the Dak is under the knife right now so it wasn't there.....an i won't be able to go next year i ship out in the U.S. Army on July 07th next year

·
Registered
224 Posts
don't join the army bro, PLEASE. i had a really bad experience with the military and both of my boys are still stuck in it and hate it. the only upside is the gi bill, but that is it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I signed my contract monday workin on the AH-64D Apache Longbow attack helicopter. Enlisted for 8 years 6 active regular army and 2 inactive reserves.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MOS 15Y

·
Registered
224 Posts
well you can still get out of it, just because you signed don't mean shit! but if that's what you really want to do bro i'll back ya, just be careful and watch your 6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts