Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to do airbags I've been doing them to s10 sonomas and blazers and my 03 dime is laying rocker.... but I'm about to bag a friends '02 Dakota and I need some info on the 4 link any measurments yall have on bar lengths and pictures would really help

thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
have you decided what type of 4-link you will be doing yet? dakotas are a lot different than s-10s. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im going to do a 4link with rear canti attachments like the guy on here did (justiz) i liked the setup the only concerns im having is will the tires tuck inside the rear fenders

the guy that im doing this for didnt listen to me and went and bought 20's before we could bag it now im having to work around the tires instead of the other way around any info could denintly help as far as tucking in the front and rear..

thanks

shut up and drag

·
Registered
464 Posts
autohauskust said:
ibagged my 97 dak the first time with 15s 225 55 15 and i rub all day long so 20s are gonna have to mod the body or shortin the rear
Not necisarilly true. the Flamed REd and black one on here is layin body on 20"s without touching the rearend. Why ask us just measure it from the truck. My link bars are almost 40" long. But thats mine and i get alot of lift. Untucking the 22"s from the rocker on the ground takes a lota especially with 265/40/22 tires.
I bagged my 01 on 20"s with the 5 lug conversion done....this was back in 2001 and ran FWD KmC tramps. and never rubbed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey i i'm new here but i just bag my 04 4door on 20's. the 20's will not tuck better the sawall out. do u want to lay frame? my 4 door was b bitch to .need any more info hope i can help

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
hey Bag4doorKota, i also have an o4' 4 door, that i am trying to bag. do u have any pics of your truck. also where did you buy your pars from.

·
Registered
69 Posts
autohauskust said:
the flame red one i beleive has alot of body mods to fit those the flares are molded and trimmed i saw it at slam fest last year just like my post said either you shortin the rear or you do body mods
This a quote from the man himself who built the truck your talking about on how to do 20s in the rear without narrowing it.

"I spent 2500 beans on 20x8 lexani slates( the rim I wanted) with tires mounted and balances and shipped, made with a 6-3/4 os and recently finished the bodydrop on my kota and it lays. just thought i would let people know. I know in the future I will probly have the rear done to put a billet with a nasty lip on it, but it can be done."

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
thanks for the link man. i was looking around the site and saw these side skirts but dont know who makes them, can any one help me out. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am bagging a 00 single caband i have the front done and im starting on the back. Im going to be doing a trianglulated 4 link with bag on bar. Iv never installed a 4 link b4 and i need any tips anyone would give me. I also wanted to know what is the correct way to set ur ride height ? thanx for any help

·
Registered
479 Posts
the thread is 6 years old...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts