Dodge Dakota Forums banner

It Has Begun!!!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  djwolf37 
#1 ·
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/DakotaProject/

The Dakota is finally stripped down and will be making its first trip to the frame shop Wed. night. Were going to drop it off Wed. and he'll be able to look it over and let me know what he wants to do to it Thursday!

This Saturday I'll be going to the machine shop to talk to a buddy of mine and see about getting 'some' motor/block work done to her!! :evilgrin:

Thanx for everyone’s support and wishes, both Amanda and I are out of therapy, Amanda found a job she loves and things are finally starting to get back to 'normal', whatever that is! lol

#3 ·
That sucks..more or less needs a full front clip. Im not sure what your having "fixed" at the fram shop but i know at my work i wouldnt have that thing on the a laser frame machine for more then 10 min. Looks like the horns are a little tweaked in the picture but nothing serious at all.

#5 ·
That sucks..more or less needs a full front clip. Im not sure what your having "fixed" at the fram shop but i know at my work i wouldnt have that thing on the a laser frame machine for more then 10 min. Looks like the horns are a little tweaked in the picture but nothing serious at all.

Yup, from what I see thats all that needs done! The front forks need some attention and that should (fingers crossed) be it! :) So I'm hoping a quick and cheap frame shop bill! lol

Thanx for the wishes guys! I'll keep everyone updated with this thread! :trink39:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.