Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering who is planning on showing or going to ITB in Indy this month. If some of you show, would like to me you in person. I will be there for the long haul this year - getting there early this time. Let's hear it!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I met you there last year Bailery. Done anything new to the truck? I wont be showing the dak. I'm taking some Time off from her i got me a new project yay. Its a go fast car. After workin 12 hour days 7 days a week for 6 months straight kinda burned me out on the dak. I'm taking some time off from it for a while until i get my new car paid off. So i'll be showing this this year.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lambo style door on driver's side so far. Finally got some new wheels. That's really about it. I am showing just to show off the door a little bit and to be able to cruise a bit as well. I know some of you might want to see the damage I have done to the truck... Oh, I did make a new center console/armrest with a 10" sub in it. Nothing special, but my broke-ass minitruckin/ single father self can't do it all at once. Wish I could.

·
Registered
464 Posts
well i'm not a single father but i am broke. I know how it goes dude. I just wish i could do what they do on TV and order thousands of dollars in parts and materials and go to town. Car payments aren't much fun but driving is, and in the end it'll be worth it when our efforts grace the pages of a major publication.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts