Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
holy FAK!!!!! what size are the rear rims!!!! theyr level w/ the top of da bed!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they stick up out of the bed about 1/4 of an inch and those are only the 22's he putting the ones in rear up front and putting the 24's in rear ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you cant get any lower than he is unless your wheels dont even touch the ground

look at how half of the front wheels are off the ground due to negative camber

·
Registered
7 Posts
your right and in my opinion american trucks should have V8's and loud as fuck pipes....these slammed dakotas just remind me of all the goddam ricer trucks i see around....my 2 cents if anyone cares to read........

·
Registered
91 Posts
It don't matter how much your wheels are cambered, rocker is rocker. Anyone with a 97 up Dakota with a bd and 20s or bigger has to have hella camber just to clear the fender humps.

·
Registered
528 Posts
well here is my 2 cents wurth if anyone cares
ok joshs trk is low as hell dont know about the lowest dakota thing havent seen that many kotas around but anyhow as far as american v8s and yes i own a trk with a v8 1979 gmc jimmy 4wd stock hieght gas guzzler thats why i only drive it when it snows here next i see plenty of as Y2K R/T said ricer trks around here everyone has there choice of rides my toy is dakota my 79 jimmy is my toy that i can go hit a tree with if i wanna and im out 600 dollars big deal the next vechicle purchase 4 me is the honda trk i have had my share of loud trks and cars and its old now nice and peacefull with the sound of my rides and the ricer trks get way better gas mileage than the v8s so i think someone is jealous that people have opinions on the trk of there choice just like i think its crazy to take a 4wd and lower it whats the point and they r plenty v6s and 4 cyl trks out there that out run v8s i had 4cycl and keep up with a 5.0 mustang so the v8s aint got shit no more yeah the v8s r nice if u wanna buy gas all the time mine jimmy gets ruffly 9 miles to the gallon as my trk kota gets 18 or 19 miles and my ricer trk gets 25 or 26 my daily so dont knock the ricers until u own one they r tougher than any gm trk ive owned my jimmy 2nd motor and rust allover the place 178,000 miles my dakota 64,000 water pump and oil pump my nissan timing belt 210,000 miles besides the regular maintenace on em but there is my two cents worth well actually like 10 dollars worth in gas thats a quarter tank for kota and jimmy it might start and the nissan 1/2 tank so there u go peace out

·
Registered
7 Posts
Negative Camber kicks arse anyways!

·
Registered
7 Posts
well as i have said to many people who have brought up the milage issue....and ive heard a thousand times....i believe you gotta pay to play.........and even if i get beat by a little four banger it doesnt matter...those little engines dumped full of nitrous just aint cool and you know it.....

but whatever man...ill leave this issue here as we both know we are not going to agree...lol

to each is own

·
Smurf
263 Posts
lets start here i wish josh all the luck in the world he truly has months of hard work and hard times ahead of him. if any one knows it is me. but he has made a master kraft out of the art of customizing a dakota and to that we should all drink one for him. and wish him the best of luck and saftey these next months.

to those who say josh's tuuck is ugly remember there is some one out there who says the same of the shit you drive

im out like a fat kid in dodge ball!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bubba26 said:
lets start here i wish josh all the luck in the world he truly has months of hard work and hard times ahead of him. if any one knows it is me. but he has made a master kraft out of the art of customizing a dakota and to that we should all drink one for him. and wish him the best of luck and saftey these next months.

to those who say josh's tuuck is ugly remember there is some one out there who says the same of the shit you drive

im out like a fat kid in dodge ball!!!
that was well said

1 - 20 of 28 Posts