Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just found this site..... some info My name is Jamie and I'm from Ontario Canada, I have a 98 Dakota SLT that I never really intended to do much to.... originally all I wanted was a set of the RAM head tail covers and after researching em on the web I found a couple of sites and some daks that had some cool shtuff done to em so once I got my covers the obsession kinda grew from there and is far from over...

I've got a custom flame paint job numerous body mods with more to come.... have a 2/3 drop to go on the truck after the snow here is all gone and I bring the truck back outta storage... the 2/3 will only be on until I eventually slam it onto some bags..... the truck right now is all show and now real go... just a V6er... but as soon as anything major goes with the engine she'll be gutted and something BIG and SHINY will be put into her..... Anyways I've posted a wack of pics in my gallery, including some pics of my custom paint process so feel free to look and if you have any questions feel free to ask away!! Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome, got any questions just ask.....your dak sounds pretty badass lookin....i want to see some pics of that drop when you get it on......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts