Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Well to tell you a little about me im 18, in highschool and work a full time job to pay for my truck and fourwheeler and other small things. I used to have a S-10 but it was totalled out so I bought a white exteneded cab 1997 Dakota. It had a 3/5 1/2" drop on it when I got it. Since I bought it i have added a system which consists of two 12" Kicker Solobaric L7's and 2 American Bassy CX1200d's to power them. The headunit is the newest pioneer premier(960 i believe). Recently I put a Wings West body kit on it and then Air Ride. I started off with a very beginner kit but am upgrading as i get the money(just bought some faster valves) and now im looking at putting an engine driven compressor to top it all off. I can put some pictures up if anybody is interested because there are alot of mods I left out. Thanks for lookin,Jason

Edit: Decided to add some pictures. The first one is before I installed bags. Second one is at a local riding spot after i was done riding.Just have the right side raised.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey I have a 03 polaris predator 500 and I also have a dakota. What type of set-up you have? Is your bed cut? Any pics of it aired out?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually it is a 2003 Suzuki Z400. Right now im running the dreaded air over leaf. The bed is not cut because thats the one thing I dont want to do since i still haul the fourwheeler.I can get some pics of it aired out but it is no where close to laying frame. My buddy helped do the install and it was basically an experiment. In the future im hoping to do a triangulated 4 link and put a fuel cell in the bed, but thats only if i sell the fourwheeler or put a hidden hitch on the truck.Right now im in the process of figuring out what all im gonna need with the engine driven compressor because electric compressors are really pi**ing me off. I have burned up 3 toggle switches in the past 2 days which melted through 2 of my 1/4" gauge lines, burnt a hole in my carpet and left a nice blister on my finger(not to mention that toggles are $5 a piece!). I cant figure out what would be wrong unless the wire got snagged somewhere and is shorting. Oh well I guess I will work on that tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts