Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im loctaed in Central NY (westmoreland) and i joined the site a while ago but i spend alot of time on dakota-durango.com but i thought it was time for a change. i got a 2000 Amber-Fire Dakota R/C V6, right now its in the shop gettin ALOT of work done. ill try to list all my mods if i can remember them all... Cervinis Sniper front bumper and grill, shaved emblems and antenna from fenders, SRT-10 Hood, relocated tailgate handle, custom rollpan from Cando customs (welded in with licsence plate all the way on pass. side) color matched door handles, Silver R/T wheels with 255/55 front and 275/55 rear, orange LED underglow, Sportsman buttom down soft-tonneau (soon to be change to a chexmate FX) V8 TB, CAI, Autolite plugs, 180 t-stat, magnaflow high-flow CAT, Glasspack "muffler", soon to be lowered 2 inch front (coil springs) and 3 inch rear (2 inch shackle mounts, and R/T leafs) will get some pics up when i get the truck back

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so what is this "dakota bucks" thing i seen that the richest member has like $3.00? so its basically impossible unless u reply to ever single post to get alot of it right?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to post some pics in the gallery. Dakota Bucks was an experiment. You earn bucks by posting and creating new threads. You can redeem the points in the store. We haven't had too much interest or feedback from the system and wanted to make sure eveything was working properly. We will be upgrading the forum software to the latest version soon and will probably not reinstall this feature unless we get some feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts