Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey is there anyone on this site that lives in Texas, if so let me know and we should try to organize a drag nite.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think that three trucks in texas is enough to have a drag nite but hey are you guys going to heat wave in july?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im Going For Shur Ive Been Going For Like 5 Years We Got Our Hotels Reserved Already I Hope I Can Get My Truck Painted By Then

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey I know this thread is old as shit but im semi new to the site. I live in Tyler. I make Heatwave every year anybody gonna be there this year.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I live in Austin but wasn't planning on going to Heatwave but may make an exception this year :trink13:

·
The MAN!
394 Posts
Heat Wave lost all it Greatness after it left Emma Long Park :( (Yes, Long time ago) Those Cops were assholes out there. I got 4 tickets leaving. taillights not high enough off the ground(81 Datsun-8" drop), frame below rims, illegal tint(made me scape it on site) and no front plate.-Bastards! The Dell Ballpark was HOTT, it was like 200 Deg on the concrete, Emma Long it was always in the 80's/90's but if you got hot, you could jump in the river.

I'm a native Texan! I'll be out in June-DFW area, and down towards Waco-Cedar Creek Lake. Truck may? me dropped by then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts