Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dropped control arms. You can use the stock ones, that is what I have. You have to notch part of the upper mount. I have a pic in the gallery. She lays y pipe and is about 1/4" from laying crossmember.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm laying front crossmember with stock control arms and trimmed upper mount. Currently have 18's and stock wheelwells.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I lay 20's on the crossmember with no wheel wells ,bagged W/upper/lower control arms.

·
Registered
229 Posts
belive it or not, I got em from aim!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had some DJM lower control arms and the ball joint fell out backing out of the driveway, so I'm kind of skeptical about them. When I bag my truck, I'll be laying on the stocks, but I want 20's, wishing for 22's.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I did lay on a 26.3" with 3" djm control arms. Right now im layin on my tranny oil pan..... if anyone knows how to help me out with that it would be hella appreciated. I have a 02 4.7L with the 4 speed auto tranny.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I started some research about the upper and lower control arms and I found a guy that would make them to any specs you want. Ihave seen his work and must say is WAY better than AIM. I found him on a s-10 site(go figure) He emailed me back with this

"I can make them, I dont have a jig for that truck right now, but I can either get a set of stockers and make one or you can send me one. the uppers are 175 a set and the lowers are 200 a set, they come with new balljoints and energy suspension bushings. they take a couple weeks from order to shipping and you would need to send a down of 50 per set of 2. either paypal, check or money order. "

Michael White
Barnyard Customs
Subculture Texas

I'm seriously considering a set of upper and lower due to problems I'm running into just in baggin...... Figured maybe some of you all might be interested in it too

Heres a post about the arms on s-10forum.com

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have AIM Tubulare upper an lowers too on 20"s laying front cross member (email me for pix) i have to reinforce mine since the truck will hop i kind of bent them a little hehehe !headbang

·
Registered
108 Posts
WHat I got from the guy.... anything you want! He builds to your specs and requirement. Thought about gettin ahold of him and start mappin out a set to lay twinkies easier for the balljoints and remounting the sway n steerin linkadge lower

·
Registered
464 Posts
He doesn't need to call anyone now its layin body on 20"s

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.