Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently got rear ended and am in need of a new rollpan... id like to go with a smooth rollpan.... but i need atleast 1 plate on my truck (law here says 2 but.. shhh dont tell any1) i know i could french it into the tailgate but i like the smooth look. so far i havent ever seen pics of a dak with the lexan window plate box but if any1 has it could u let me know where u got it, and how hard it was to put in?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
IMHO, lexan windows suck. They tend to warp after a while expecially if you are in extreme temperatures. If you want the smooth look, go with a pop up license plate in the top of the tailgate or between the bed and cab.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
First off what year is your dak? If its newer than 96 (or something near that) they dont make one yet. Second off...like admin said, the pop up plate (motorized) would be better (but more expensive)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it was just a thought... i actually ordered a custom rollpan from cando customs im gonna weld it in smooth and it has the plate box all the way on the passenger side... i like to be dif and i have yet to see a dak with a rollpan like this, ill get some pics of it when its done

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah yeah..... I shoulda checked the link.... my bad.... you gotta remember I'm from Canada and we do things differently here!!! :D

heres da pic EH!!!

and a couple of the truck.....it's missing the fiberglass tonneau cuz one of the latches sheared off and I had to wait forever for a new frame to come in....

·
Registered
15 Posts
and heres one of da bum

·
Registered
230 Posts
that last photo i just dunno what to say ;p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts