Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone knows where i could get a nice suspension lift kit for as cheap as possible and where i could get a nice rim and tire setup as cheap as posisble i have a 95 dodge dakota v8 4x4

·
Registered
213 Posts
Man I went the opposite direction that you are wanting to go...lol if you wanted to drop it I could tell you but lifting I have no idea. I know you can crank the torsion bars but the back I would look around on some off-roading websites and find what kind of stuff they have.

·
Registered
213 Posts
lowering blocks-30 dollars
mono-leaf setup- free
2nd gen. camaro coils- 25 dollars
able to hang on the smallest things- priceless...
haha it only cost me 55 dollars to drop mine alot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you want to lift check out dodgedakota.com they have tons of info just start reading. This site is not that big on the lifting info but still very helpful.
Michael

·
Registered
230 Posts
slam it lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if i was to slam it i would air bag it just bc its sick to beable to hit switches how much would airbaggin cost me

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also dodgedakota.com doesnt exist or somehting anymore even tho i was on it like a few weeks agodont kno where it went

·
Registered
213 Posts
i got an estimate of 2000 dollars to bag my truck but thats having everything done, all i would have to do is carry my truck up there and give him the money and a week later i go get my truck. anywayz slamming it does look good but so does lifting it. its all a personality thing

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just called a local shop and they said 1950 for the trailmaster 4 inch and like 1600 for rims and tires and then a bunch for the install, bc he said its prob the hardest truck outthere to instal a lift kit on, but i can bring the kit in and it will cost me like 1600 from the internet and then i can get a set of rims and tires from american racing from a buddy whos dad works there for like half off so we will see unless any of u guys know how to install lift kits and would be willing to help me out and not screw me like they sound like they are tryign to do

·
Registered
213 Posts
yea man i got that roll bar still. im telling you that roll bar will fit. i would show you the marks it left on my truck but i fixed all them when i primered it. I cant do a mock set up for you because i filled in the holes that i need to put them plastic pieces on. I can maybe just sit the roll bar up there but i dont really want to scratch my stuff. Anyways man if you still want it i can figure out how much shipping would be and ill charge you 125 plus the shipping.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh yea whats your zip itll be kinda hard to figure out the shipping cost without that...lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts