Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am looking for some stock wheels for my dakota so i can get it back on the road and dragin again any stock wheels from 97 up to 02 will work for me
thanks guys

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
i have a set off of my 04 (16"), but they have a lot of curb rash. And BTW all wheels from 97-04 will fit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much do you want for the wheels

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude i can meet you soem where near you and pick them up i will back up around that area like around the 1st of dec. i want the wheels so if you can hold them that would be great

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
dude i can meet you soem where near you and pick them up i will back up around that area like around the 1st of dec. i want the wheels so if you can hold them that would be great
yeah man that sounds great...and if these are two bad for you i know a guy that has another set in mint condition....for more $ of coarse......i live in fredericksburg VA (22405) but i constantly drive around alot....so meeting up shouldn't be a prob too far away

·
Registered
15 Posts
stock

hey i have a set if u didnt pick thoes up yet they are in good con. 1 has some grindeage from the bearing goin out

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
hey man i still have the wheels if ya want them......i got another set also, you can pic which ones ya want......they also come with tires

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool man i will let you know i have been busy with me going overseas within the next month or so and planing a wedding

1 - 10 of 10 Posts