Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want some wheels that i can tuck when i bag it....stupid 6 lug wheels are hard to find..please help me...let me know if u know any companies that make some fairly cheap wheels that will tuck

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
what do you consider fairly cheap....there are a couple of wheels that you can get for $2000.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just want some 18s

the truck is my daily driver and i like having some off the line torque....i dont want 20s.....i need somthing bigger than 15s if i can find somthing to roll on for now i dont care what size really...just need to tuck
i gotta buy the rest of the stuff to finish bagging it and 2 grand is out of the question right now....im 18 and i work at Oreilly auto parts....i dont make big bucks.....

·
Registered
464 Posts
convert the lug pattern to 5x4.5 not hard i did mine.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
If you are just looking for 18's I would suggest ebay. They have a ton of cheap wheels. Just make sure you get the right offset

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you are just looking for 18's I would suggest ebay. They have a ton of cheap wheels. Just make sure you get the right offset
and what is the right offset and width
1) factory
2) to tuck while losing as little turning radius as possible

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
convert the lug pattern to 5x4.5 not hard i did mine.
what did you do...buy adaptors....or switch hubs and axles....let me know what i need to switch the bolt pattern

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know its a dead topic but i'm proud to say i was the first to do it.....i redrilled all of my axels, rotors, etc etc (anything with a lug stud going thru) to a 5x4.5 pattern. and voila LOADS OF WHEEL OPTIONS.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went with MOB wheels I got a 20inch tire and wheel package for $1300, and they drilled out the 6 lug pattern for me...Most companies do that now just tell them the year and make of your truck and they will drill the wheels for you...hope that helps...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I went with MOB wheels I got a 20inch tire and wheel package for $1300, and they drilled out the 6 lug pattern for me...Most companies do that now just tell them the year and make of your truck and they will drill the wheels for you...hope that helps...
Chrome wheels though is alot tougher with larger brands that keep inventory. When you order from a smaller company they usually build to order so its easier to get it done pre-chroming.

I'm running 22x10.5 Oasis Gothics with a 14mm offset. (mmm partial sponsorship)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts