Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 1990 2wd dakota and im looking for a lowering kit for it. if anyone knows where i can find one, let me know. thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey im new to this site but not to streets trucks. Do me a favor and check www.stylinconcepts.com i know its a huge company and all but not only do i live like 4 minutes away from there cleveland headquarters but they have never steered me wrong.

I found This at stylinconcepts for you to give you an idea....
• 87-96 Dodge Dakota Reg. Cab Front coils 2" drop
V8

$139.95
Pair
• 87-90 Dodge Dakota V8 Drop Spindles 2" Drop
Reg. Cab

$349.95
Pair

• 87-96 Dodge Dakota Shackles and Hangers 4" drop Rear

$169.95
Set

Just to Give you a Price Range
Actually If you get the Shacles and Hangers Along with The Front Coils Thats Not a bad price at all.

Now if you wanna Have more of a pro install go with the front drop spindles and the shackle and hangers in the back That would be better (Thats what i Like)

Good Luck Post any questions you may have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot. thats just what i was looking for. i think im going to get the shackles and hangers for the rear and the coils for the front

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problem Glad to be of any assistance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thats because the coils are for a v-8 so they'll only give a v-8 a 2 inch drop if you have a v-8 and you only got a 1/2" drop there's something wrong

I cut my coils before I installed my bags, you can figure on about 2 inches per one coil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts