Dodge Dakota Forums banner

Massive Audio?

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  brad99rt59 
#1 ·
#2 ·
i deal with alot of audio and video equipment and have never heard of them...i love my Xsite 15" subs....they come out of the same factory as audiobahn......prettymuch the same product with a different look but same performance

#3 ·
I too deal in alot of car audio equipment, and never have heard of them although they look like they know what they are talking about.

#4 ·
i live in owensboro kentucky and my buddy happens to own a car audio shop and well massive and ample are the main ones Massive is a great brand the speakers can take a beating and the sound awsum the amps are great too

#7 ·
yeah massive is the shit. i had a friend that introduced me to them. he had two of their top of the line twelves in his wrangler. he hit 165.8 db with the top off in a competition. i bought some for my wife. the mid price. two twelves in a cavalier convertable and she is sitting at 153 db.

#9 ·
I only asked because I got 2 12's and a 600 watt amp with my truck when i bought it, and didnt know what I had for awhile, then asking around no one had heard of them. They are Fuggin sweet IMO, loud as hell! I love em, anyone know where to get you DB level checked? Can a stereo shop do that?

#13 ·
thanks for the info, ill check local before drivin 200 miles to Dillion, LOL
The boxes are sealed, and its a 600W Massive audio amp, thats all I really know about it so far, I havent taken the model numbers and looked them up yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.