Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mccordcg.com/mpp/order.htm

Hey guys, I'm still waiting for a return call from them, but I'm hoping to setup a group buy for some of the electric exhaust cutouts from the above company. I'm definitely ordering two, and Pops is also ordering one, so we already have 3 2.5" ones ready to order.

As soon as I hear back from them, I'll let everyone know, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in these. Like I said, Pops and myself are ordering regardless, so there will def be a purchase going on.

Best way to do this, if you would pay the prices at the link above, then say your in the group buy. I don't want to have 15 guys on here saying "Wow, thats awesome, I want one!" and then when it comes down to it, everyone backs out. I'll get numbers as soon as I hear back from them, I just called this morning, and they said they always get back to you within one business day, so I should hear from them no later than Monday!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would be interested, at the right price

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well guys, I called them again today and if I don't hear from them by the end of the day tomorow (Tuesday) I'm just going to look for another vender to get these from. I don't want to sound like a dick, but if someone can't reply to a e-mail and two voice messages, then thats not a company I want to order from anyway...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts