Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on another site, but I figured you guys would also want to go So far it looks like there will be a good amount of dak owners going so far.:049:
Meet in MD March 17th (St patty's weekend)
Yeah i know maryland isn't in newengland but some of ya might be close to it and want to pop on down for it.
were gonna meet at gunpowder state park round 11ish and then do a later lunch after we chill for a while at a place called cheeburger cheeburger here's a link to the menu Cheeburger Cheeburger Menu damn good food there!
here's the address for the park for mapquest and what not the addy to Gunpowder State Park is 7200 Grace's Quarters Road, zip code 21220 however the park is on an honor system of $3 entry per vehicle for Residents, and $4 for Non-residents
when you get into the park when you enter the park, follow the road around about 1 mile and then turn right at the tall yellow poles. then just keep going until you see all of us!
the restaurant is really easy to get to basicly leave the park and go straight lol we will all caravan out that way anyways probably. so anyone down n for this?

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Sure sure, pic a weekend I can't make it down!

Looks like a good one, I have a photo shoot that same weekend so I know for a fact I'm out..

·
Registered
25 Posts
my dak will be there with the new shaved doors. too bad the color doesnt match though :pissed_no3_by_LoveZ

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At least yours doesnt have tons of scratches in the paint, and a big ass hole in the bed

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Or primer lol.Which one of the parks is the event at???I mapquested it and came out with 4 diff locations.Help would b great.
I will PM the guy that originally posted it, and when i hear back from him i will let you know

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP....here is some more info
ok everyone. the addy to Gunpowder State Park is 7200 Grace's Quarters Road, Middle River, Md 21220

you can plot some directions from Mapquest or Yahoo

the park is on an honor system of $3 entry per vehicle for Residents, and $4 for Non-residents. We have envelopes that are stamped as PAID, so make sure you get one from us when you arrive at the park ;) we've taken care of it already

when you enter the park, follow the road around about 1 mile and then turn right at the tall yellow poles. then just keep going until you see all of us!

when we're ready to leave for Cheeburger Cheeburger, we can just caravan. but here are directions in case you get lost..........

when leaving the park, make a right onto Grace's Qtrs rd. and just keep following it. you will cross over Rt 40 and keep heading straight. Make a left on Joppa Rd, then a right at the next light onto Honeygo. Make a right at the next light which will take you into the shopping center. Cheeburger Cheeburger is on the right side......now u just have to find a parking LOL.

i would STRONGLY suggest everyone look over the menu, get an idea of what you'll be spending and bring CASH.....i seriously doubt they'll do 10 or 20 separate checks and as long as you keep track of what you're buying, we can all pitch in what we spent plus tip.

Other than that, bring a camera and lets have a blast!

·
Registered
20 Posts
:bump:

hey, i'm on rum & other sayin hey & hoppe you come out! i'm a member on dakota-durango, some of you might know me from there. lemme know who's coming out! any questions, gimme a shout.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
ah, it's all good. we had a really nice turn out despite the weather for st patty's, and then a few this past weekend.

·
Registered
717 Posts
not many kota's there from the pics but that intrepid looks real nice

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey 98, umm, there wasnt a trep there, which car are youi referring to? all the sedans were stratus's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts