Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2001 Dakota!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, the new motor should be in the Dakota soon so up for sale are the parts off the old motor... i have maybe 2 or 3 of these complete engines so if you can think of any parts you need, just ask or PM me... no reasonable offer will be refused! I will take trades or Partial trades so just make the offer...I am currently looking for BullMastiff puppies or any Dakota parts someone may have

I also have the auto tranny and transfer case from a 87 4x4 Dakota

Also, a 5-speed tranny from a 92 Dakota

A PCM for a 92 5-speed Dakota (someone take this stupid thing out of my room!)

1 Driver-side Window glass and 2 passenger-side window glass

And last, 2 rear ends from two seperate 87 Dakotas (Not sure of gearing but both were 3.9 engines... one was a 5-speed and one was an auto 4x4)

If anyone interested wants the peace of mind in having it done through eBay, i'd have no problem setting up an auction... I have 76 Positive eBay feedbacks (Jasonb61) and I'm paypal verified (megagix at hotmail d0t com).
-Jason

·
Registered
569 Posts
Alright, the new motor should be in the Dakota soon so up for sale are the parts off the old motor... i have maybe 2 or 3 of these complete engines so if you can think of any parts you need, just ask or PM me... no reasonable offer will be refused! I will take trades or Partial trades so just make the offer...I am currently looking for BullMastiff puppies or any Dakota parts someone may have

I also have the auto tranny and transfer case from a 87 4x4 Dakota

Also, a 5-speed tranny from a 92 Dakota

A PCM for a 92 5-speed Dakota (someone take this stupid thing out of my room!)

1 Driver-side Window glass and 2 passenger-side window glass

And last, 2 rear ends from two seperate 87 Dakotas (Not sure of gearing but both were 3.9 engines... one was a 5-speed and one was an auto 4x4)

If anyone interested wants the peace of mind in having it done through eBay, i'd have no problem setting up an auction... I have 76 Positive eBay feedbacks (Jasonb61) and I'm paypal verified (megagix at hotmail d0t com).
-Jason
do u have a starter because i need one bad i give u 50 bucks for a used one

·
Registered
569 Posts
if u want more i can do that. advance wants 137 bucks for a used one help me out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts