·
Registered
239 Posts
Wrong-O, 45 north of KC

Bk

·
Go BIG or Go Home
560 Posts
Thankz, your truck is nice also........I have seen that truck around for a long time. We should get together sometime, and maybe i can learn a few things about these trucks, as I am a new Kota Owner......

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Uneek, not much. Mopar I work a ton but well hook up sometime. I am trying to find a shop to bag the back of my truck. Looked at clean cut creations out of St. louis, but he wont anwser my e mails. I have also looked at silver star, but they are FAR away and high on parts and labor.(From what I have seen they are worth it). I just sent an email out to the Little shop of horrors. I wish there was a shop closer.

·
Go BIG or Go Home
560 Posts
uneek, check out my noob introduction thread for pictures.........

and NYCDAK, there is a guy down in NIXA, who does alot of custom work, I can get you his number and you can see if he will bag the rear end for ya........Just thought, and its real close lol......let me know

·
Registered
55 Posts
i dont know if you wanted to drive to oklahoma but i had my bags done all the way around 3000 at phat phabrication out of ok city did a kick ass job too new tranny cross member z'd the frame and new drive shaft on a carrier bearing ill post some pics on my profile

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mopar Nice Ride I'll Be Looking Around Town, For It.1low When You Post Pics Can You Try To Get A Shot Of Frame Section That Was Z'd So I Have A General Idea Where To Make The Cut.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts