Dodge Dakota Forums banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this post is a little old but I'm brand new to this site..brand new to buildin my dakota (comin along decent, pics soon)...

but I just moved down here to Springfield, MO..and kinda hate it, ha.
whats goin on around here?

·
Go BIG or Go Home
560 Posts
may be an old post, but its open for new guys in the field to get to know one another and meet up and get help on truckls if need be, and welcome from another guy here in the field.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
10 miles south of springfield..in nixa, hm?
I work in nixa..
I'm open to meetin some dak folks in the area.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey new here i'm about 15 min from St Louis on the ill side, i bought control arms from you bdydrpdkota lol still have not put them on

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone up for maybe a little dakota show soon? Weathers warm time to cruise and show that dakota love, I hope i get my roll pan windshield and soundsystem though so I can fit in! Let me know if people want to meet up maybe around the hooters in South county or some where around the st.louis area!

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Since their are a few more guys in an around springfield, maybe we should have a little get together. ill check the weather but maybe thurs or fri. if your interested let me know.

·
DRTC Treasurer & Div5 Rep
36 Posts
Springfied Area Dakota GTG

There seems to be interest in getting Dakota's together in the Springfield area, 1LOUDRT and I would like to organize something as the weather gets better. Who would be interested and any suggestions of a meeting place?
Lets DO IT!!!!!!!! :trink39:

81 - 100 of 108 Posts