Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"The Fabricator"
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2010 Monster Mopar weekend will be Sept 10-12th this year. Like always it will be at Gateway Int. Raceway in Madison, IL - Next to STL, MO Come on out- should be a few of us together as always- Here is the info link Monster Mopar Weekend Event | September 25th - 27th, 2009 | Gateway International Raceway, Madison, IL great classes including a modified dakota/ durango class. Huge event

registration is now open!!!
http://www.monstermopar.com/registration/carshow.html

·
titchenal bros dragNbody
578 Posts
push heck im pulling an all nighter thursday night. Trailering it there but driving it in

·
"The Fabricator"
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still got half a room at the local hotel if anyone is planning to come last minute and can't find one

·
"The Fabricator"
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a great time and met some new faces- It's nice being able to put a face with the screen names from the sites! Here are a few pics from after the show.

·
"The Fabricator"
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah- damn cervinis wants you to attach the rear side skirts with just 1 screw in the wheel well area and then they want you to use 3m double sided tape for the rest of it- well the damn weight of the piece and the humidity they started to fall off- I finally just took out the 1 screw and removed the damn things. you'll notice now in the pics that they are off

·
"The Fabricator"
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah- Called cervinis today about them sending me the correct rollpan since the one I have is the wrong one for the kit. The correct one has a matching lip that meets up with the skirts and allows a rear screw to be used to secure them. See what they say tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts