Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i should be getting my truck back tonight and ill have some pics of my new exhaust. Me and my buddies put a set of Edelbrock Ceramic coated shorties, and a 2.5 custom stargiht pipe back to dual side exit tips. THe thing sounds bad ass. Originally i was gonna throw a 40series super flowmaster on there but it was tooo quiet so we went with no muffler.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was gonna do duels but im having the exhaust dump out before the rear axle....clearance issues.....and if i had it come out the driver side it would hit the gas tank

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah i know. I was going to have them exit out before the rear tires but the gas tank is right there and i don't want to get too close.
Clearance isn't and issue for me since i'm lifting it:049:

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
What engine do you have? I cant wait to see some pics of your exhaust. I also run no muffler.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Im running shortie headers, 2 into one 3 inch, no cat, and a spintech muffler...its fn loud and sounds sweet

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok ill get pics tomorrow i sjtu home form work and its dark....In ohio its illegal to not ahve a cat...and i gotta pass echeck so i ahve a cat...I have the 5.9l motor. sounds great and looks wicked. gotta give my buddy 2 thumbs up on the custom work

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i had my truck dynoed before and after with my new headers and exhuast....I was amazed to make an extra 27 WHP. and 34ft lbs of torque\

1 - 9 of 9 Posts