Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some free time today, got to finish this project.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Looks great! I'd love to be able to do something like that to my truck's headliner. Unfortunately i'll probably just change the color and leave it at that haha. Nice work! Have any other interior pictures?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got about $30 into the headliner, I guy on another board cut the r/t for me and he just wanted the shipping, some adhesive some foam and some fake suede and som fusion paint.

Took about 2 hours to do the recovering, and maybe 2 hours removal and install, but i added alot of wiring in my cab while I was doing it.

:trink39:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Where did you get those TV visors from. I like them!

Your headliner looks amazing by the way!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did you get those TV visors from. I like them!

Your headliner looks amazing by the way!!
LOL picked them up in a lot of monitors on e-bay, some punk had ripped all the wires out and the rest of the monitors were all messed up, but I was able to solder them all back together. I now have a total of 7 monitors in the cab, and 3 more that I am looking for a place to mount!
:trink39:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm looking to add some monitors to my visors and it looks like they are a one piece design (visor and monitor in a plastic casing). I really don't like the stock visors with a monitor in them. What brand are they?? I'll have to check them out, because that is exactly what I'm looking for.

That's a lot of monitors in a single cab!! I'm just going for two in the visors and one in my console I'm building.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts