Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new on this forum. but i saw that its pretty new and a couple of you guys are bagged. so i thought id come here to ask

is there any way at all to get my wheels to tuck? the front and back dont truck. they are 265/45r20's. my truck is lowered now and i have like 1" of travel in the front end and about 2.5 in the back. so im literally riding on the bump stops. and i want to bag my truck so bad, and i can now afford it and know how to do it.

the only problem is i dont want to have to get new wheels. so, how do i narrow the axles? or can i buy a narrowed one already? anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you know how much that costs? to have the axle shortened...

and i looked on the kustomwerks website and couldnt find them or prices. any help there?

has anybody done this before?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright thanks.

im going to try to find a shop in town that can do it. ill do one side at a time for now then save for bagggs. :]

·
Registered
36 Posts
now i had my new wheels bridgeport and the offest reset i am rolling with 20's
all the way around but i spent a alittle more on the wheels then most would like too. i also cut the front inner fender wells out to give me extra clerance for my wheels and tires. since i removed my heater core i had a spot to put the ecm. this is what i did when i was rolling on 17's it was so easy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts