Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
So my friend has been dogging my 02 Dakota RT since he got his 06 scion tc which is supercharged with a bunch of extra crap. He has been saying he has 300 whp at the front and has been saying that his car can outrun mine anyday of the week. He keeps telling me that dodge is a horrible car company and his toyota is the best running thing god has ever created.. So it was nice out today for OHio......71.....so I took him out to this empty stripp and we drag raced .....its clsoe to a 1/4 mile strip, maybe alittle longer.

We had a friend line us up and start us off. All i can remeber is hearing his tires spin when my 315 wide tires in the back chirped and launched on him...I dont remeber seeing him to much more after that untill I had stopped my truck at the end. THen i saw his car engulfeed in flames. When i got out to see if he was ok, his tranny dropped and the dam ening blew...LMAO....i went up to his ass and was like....Hey man sry aout wopping ur ass....guess my dodge's snarl scared the shit out of ur Toyota....hes like ehhh shut up its not my fault toyota gave me a defective tranny.....LOL

DODGE RULES

·
Registered
120 Posts
LOL that shit is funny i have taken a tc in my little dakota v6 and beat there ass toyota sucks dodge rules the roads as i see it

chevy and ford are the work cars and trucks, mopars are the play toys cause you cant break them

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Fuckin rite you cant brake them especialy the stock suspension.Mine took 6 major jumps and a hand full of little ones and is still workin with a 3"drop in the back.Tough stuff!!!And also about dodge bein toys 1980's rams can out pull and push anything on the road hands down.

·
Registered
251 Posts
They dont make Toyotas like they used to. And Scions are crap! My daily driver is a Lexus GS300 that I converted to a Toyota Aristo V300 (Japan only). And did the drive train as well 3.0L twin turbo inline 6 same as a last gen Supra. That car is pretty quick for being a stock Aristo. I have walked away from WRX, Camaro Z28, SRT4, RSX-S, and a crap load of Civics and Integras. Only performance mods I have is a K&N filter and no cat. but otherwise stock! Im using the Aristo stock exhaust so my car is very quiet and does not draw any attention to its self.

·
Registered
251 Posts
thats kinda liek my sc300, i dumped a 2jz motor in it running twin turbos...
Yup thats it. Both cars came with the 2JZGE non turbo Supra motor. The 2JZGTE twin turbo is an easy swap. Your SC300 is built on the MK IV Supra platform

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Dam all this talk about supra motors is makin me sad cause i coulda had a supra for cheap but didnt no it until it was to late and of course if that was so i would never be here cause the dak would gone byby real f-ing quick for money to work on it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill sell u my sc300. i want to get rid of it cuz im moving, and i jsut want to keep the dakota cuz i ened to move crap

·
Registered
442 Posts
thats funny as hell!!! Who would supercharge them stupid looking things anyways? Guess that showed him....nice "kill"...literally!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Do you think they'll come back out with the Supra's or atleast something in it's comparison? Mazda tried, but the RX-8 just isn't the same as the RX-7!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts