Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey.

i have a 99 Dakota Sport, juss got some rims on it, i am only 16, and i need some good suspension parts. selling any and wanna hook up an newbie in the minitruckin scene, leave me some. thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I bagged my 01 dak when i was 16 you can do it too...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i am looking for some good priced air ride tech shockwaves for the front, a good air supply system for that, and juss startic in the rear, i want front bagged cause i think i can do that my self, then i want static in the rear cause i should be able to do that too . . . let me know if you got anything or know where to get sdome good prices, thanks :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
you don't want shockwaves....a friend of mine broke 3 sets on his dak before he just put regular bags and brackets. WEhere ar you from?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in livonia, michigan. it is like 20 minutes away from detroit. anyone on here from round there too??? so the shockwaves are not the way to go? see i don't have tools to weld or cut and i don't know if i am capeable of installing air ride by myself, and we have no shops around here, shops are priced to high anyways. well i juss have alot of problems, LoL. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
don't take on that attitude or nothing will get done. There are lots of companies with bolt on kits. That is the way to go if you're not wanting to weld. Just doe some research online an in magazines and pick what interests you and who has the best prices.....www.suicidedoors.com is i guess bringing up a product line on dakotas. also check out brislands on air ride kits.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Kaotic is right. Look a brislands, they have a kit that you dont have to cut anything on the front if you use their cups and lower control arms. Air ride has a rear bolt on kid that will get you pretty low with practicly no cutting. I think all you have to cut is to notch the frame to put in the bolt on C-notch and you might have to drill some holes but thats it I believe. Just reasearch it and its not that hard at all. Good luck bro

·
Registered
161 Posts
have any of you tried to get through to brislands lately? I ordered control arms nine weeks ago, they said they would take three, and now if you call their phone number all i get is a recording that their mailbox is full. I have tried many times, during business hours, with no success. If anyone knows something i dont know, please let me know. I checked their web site and the phone number was still the same. Anyone?
$$$ costlydakota $$$

1 - 9 of 9 Posts