Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice truck Kris, preciate ur interest in the group. Who did the gaphics and what kinda air r u runnin'?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got a DJM 4/6 drop on 20"s limited 20x8.5,got new american racing black 20's,5 spoke,with brushed aluminum look,lip,they are going on very soon. just got a set of new all black power leather seats,black middle console,redoing the interior roof,carpert inserts in the door panels in black suede,cutting out my back seats,putting in 2 JL 12" W7's cutting out the wall from back seats to the bed for more airspace,and covering the bed with a low profile tanneau cover,painting the dash to match body color,tv's in visors,and the new pioneer indash touchscreen dvd/tv player,changing carpet from grey to black,and after i save a little bit more $$...the door handles,tail gate handle,3rd brake light,and gutters are getting shaved,and the whole truck repainted a high gloss black. oh yea...its a 99' ....-k

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eBaY !!.....they have really helped my truck come along....when it is all done in a couple of months...i'll add new pictures...she'll look alot different....inside and out ;)

but 4 now.....BlUnT TiMe !!

[email protected] ---Kris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tanneau cover

im looking for the best price on the lowest hard top paintable tanneau cover...n e 1 kno where its at?? thnx -kris :cool:

·
Registered
528 Posts
do not buy checkmate flush covers its the hardtype not tonnue but i had one on my old trk and it wasnt worth it it leaked around edges and in the middle started to buckle and had dips in it not worht the money to buy one they r cheap priced and cheaply made just my experience with em and one buddy has one on his s10 doing the same thing he had his for 3 months now havent even got it painted yet trk under const. and its starting to sway in middle just my two cents worth

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm Running a Gem Top Classic......Very Pricey though but great quality. Doesn't fit any more due to the Body Drop the 22"s won't let it close. I would sell it but we're gonna fab the fenders and incorop. them into the bed cover.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts