Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, my name is Pete and I live in L.A. California(land of the worst roads ever). searched around for a while for a dakota site that had mechanically inclined people on it and this site wins. Hey I got a 2005 Dakota SLT V-8 xtended(they seem to call it a four door) black with chrome package. I will be posting pics maybe this weekend. I am looking to drop this truck 3/4(coil over can't seem to handle my style of driving at the height it's at now) I've done c/a intake, throttle spacer, cat back dual Flowmaster 40 series, programmer for 91tune, raised redline, no gov, changed shift points. What I want to add/ Blower, Cams, Throttle body, headers, maybe some spray. Why you ask??? Cause I can, don't have children so i spend my money on my women and myself, and my other vehicle is an 05 GTO thats been worked over JUST a littlebit:D. Not to mention the set of old school gsxr 1100 that live in my garage. Soo the dodge has some catching up to do. anybody with good parts that will work on my model 4.7 hit me up. thanks everyone and look forward to B.S.ing with you guys later on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts