Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Steve from IL. I have a 2000 Dakota 4.7 2wd. It has many bolt-on performance parts including K&N cold air intake, Gibson exhaust and headers, and much more. I joined this site primarily to find where I can find a performance cam for my hog. I checked comp cams, but they couldn't help me. Turns out that the 4.7 is a hard one to find parts for. I am a little anal about how my truck looks, but I am a firm believer that the speed and performance is much more important that the looks. I enjoy making fools in rice burners look stupid when they underestimate how fast my truck is. I also race atv's. I am currently working on a 400ex, with a big bore kit, stage 2 hot cam, and many other mods. If anyone ever wants to see pic, let me know. See you in the forums.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Welcome to the site man, i would check out KRC or socaldak. They should be able to help ya out

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey id like to see some pics of the truck and atv!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. We want to see some pics. Be sure to upload them in the gallery. I not sure if anyone makes cams for our 4.7. I would check with Crane Cams or with KRC performance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts