Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here but not to customizing, worked at a custom shop the past 8 years until just recently, was pinstriper by trade.....
done it all, profesional mobile audio security and audio, upholshtery work...... basicaly have worked where I needed for what projects I was workingon :)

over from Dodge Forums

about an hour north of Baltimore...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome, iv not been here long eather, but this site is a great one. Glad to have you. Im also into a profesional mobil audio and a security installer, just check out my sig.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To give you an idea of my "vintage" HiFonics was only on series 7, Orion was just coming out with the HCCA 225, Clarion just bought Ungobox, and Clarion had the nicest COmpetition headunits and sound processors. :) Oh yeah, back when Clifford wasnt DEI crap, or even close. I even remebering how only abotu 75% of the cars had wiring kits available lol. Since then, have done a good bit of custom upholshtery work on a few mazdas I have owned, can do seats, headliners and carpet liek no ones business, The custom shop I worked out had a contrat on alocal base to letter and stripe ALL the Police and security vehicles (nice hook ups there) and done a LOT of race cars and fire engines for lettering along the way. Lotsa other small jobs along the way.... Now, like I posted, I am looking for a local (of one to be delivered TO me) Club Cab Dakota to do a mild drop on, a nice CLEAN hard system and lay out someof the smoothest paint you've ever seen, streetrod style. Lotsa smooth subtle bodymods. Nothing over the top liek shaved handles etc, but things that willmake ya stop and scrath yer head. the interior will look as OEM as possible with subs most likly molded into boxes in the floors or into the cab inner walls. I figure this might be my last chance to build what I want to daily drive. I can do it right after seeing it done "wrong" on countless rides. Why not? right?? MY first true love is the 86-93 Mazda Clubcab, and I am activly searching for a low mileage unit there too. I've owned 3 that were tagged. The Dakota willbe a roomier ride,and thats important as this 31 yr old gets his age on.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts