Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I have browsed a few dakota sites and this one looks well put together. looking foward to learning some stuff and meeting other dakota fans. I will try to get a few pics in here if i can figure it out. Could only get an old pic to load, truck now has a sniper front end and front is bagged.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. What mods you have done to your Dak? Be sure to upload a nice pic in the Calendar submission section of the gallery.

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes the truck lives in springfield, I still have alot of work to do. will take some pics when I can to post. it is currently on jackstands getting a 12 gal tank and gauges. Current mods are sniper hood,grille and front bumper. flame job obviously. shaved tailgate and sir micheals roll pan. bagged up front with slam re 7s, 1/2 inch line and 3/8 smc valves. I have done all the work myself except for the paint. Credit for that goes to my brother in law. will list plans when I have more time. Thanx for the props.

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You in springfield? Do you know of any shops in town that would weld some lower a arms for me? I have a pair of lowered control arms, that I want to weld a piece of steel to. So I can bolt the bottom of my bag directly to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts