Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anybody have one yet or has anybody ordered one yet? I was all about engine driven until I talked to Jason about those. They seem pretty nice except for the fact they are 2 feet long!. Oh well I guess I will just find a way to squeeze it all in the front of my bed:). Im thinking about ordering the XD2000 within the next month or two. Let me know what you guys think!-Jason

G

·
Yea thats what i had ready also, but then if you talk to Jason(and read his description on them) it kinda changes your mind on it. He said that yes they do pull quite a bit but not for very long. Regular compressors pull not as much but they pull it alot longer. I know the more expensive one pulls less power though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anonymous said:
Yea thats what i had ready also, but then if you talk to Jason(and read his description on them) it kinda changes your mind on it. He said that yes they do pull quite a bit but not for very long. Regular compressors pull not as much but they pull it alot longer. I know the more expensive one pulls less power though.
EDIT: That was me(Nightrider05)..forgot I wasnt signed in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I just figured I would update this since the compressor is installed. It is definately sweet. I did go ahead and add a Red Top in the bed to help keep the compressor running but it only has to run about 1 minute to fill the tank completely. In my opinion it was definately worth it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys, I'm actually trying to convert my (2) viar 50 compresor. I burned one of them up over the w\end.... DAMNIT! So my "baby" has been parked since. I want to know was the installation hard, is it a do-it-yourself type of thing, is there a lot of additional equipment 2 buy, is this a high maintenece conversion, PLEASE anyone let me know and if its worth it, what type of compressor would yall reccommend for 3\8" lines, and 2 5gal. tanks, I NEED SOME HELP!!! Leave a # and i'll call, thanx fellas...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts